- Your title, name, address, email address, telephone numbers, username, password, business name (if applicable) and such other contact details as we require. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our services or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Preparing the contract for the service being provided.
- Where we need to comply with the legal and/or regulatory obligations.
|PURPOSE/ACTIVITY||TYPE OF DATA||LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING INCLUDING BASIS OF LEGITIMATE INTEREST|
|To register you as a new customer||(a) Identity(b) Contact||Performance of a contract with you|
|To process and deliver your order including:(a) Manage payments, fees and charges(b) Collect and recover money owed to us||(a) Identity(b) Contact(c) Financial(d) Transaction||(a) Performance of a contract with you(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)|
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identityb) Contact(c) Technical||(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical(b) Usage||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with billing information in relation to the services that we may provide to you.
- To manage the Website, detect fraud or Website abuses, send you information relevant to the Website and in case we have any queries.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To allow you to register for an account on the Website, which may include sending an email to you to confirm your details.
- To give you a new password if you have forgotten it.